Eyelashes can make all the difference in our appearance. We automatically notice people’s eyes, so even a small change around our eyes has significant influence on how people see us. For this reason longer eyelashes are popular with many women. A seemingly small change has a noticeable effect upon the whole face.
- These come in various styles, and it is not too hard to find a set that look like a better version of you natural lashes.
- Eyelash extensions tend to last about 6 weeks, during which time you don’t need to apply false lashes.
- You can accentuate the lashes on more formal occasions, or leave them as they are to look great for everyday wear.
- Lashes can be made longer and also be made to look thicker.
- Well applied eyelash extensions look far more natural than just about any alternative.
- Lashes have to be professionally re-applied about eight times per year.
- Good lashes take a professional an hour or more to apply
- For the first day after application you must avoid water and steam.
Sydney Lash Studio
If you are considering lash extensions Sydney has several fine studios such a 5N2. In the long term is less time consuming to have lashes professionally done every month or two; you no longer have to apply them each morning. And the time spend at the clinic is almost therapeutic. Take a little time out at a Sydney lash studio, and feel better for the experience.